Link copied to clipboard.
0

Commercial Painting & Coating Services Company

United States
Maintenance and cleaning
Company Data
Price
$10.5M
17%
Revenue
$13.8M
Top 10%
Profit
$2.4M
4X
Business Overview
About the Company
Well-established full-service painting provider The Company is a full-service provider of interior and exterior painting and coating services. It has established a well-known reputation in the Greater New York and Greater Boston Metropolitan areas for its dedication to unparalleled quality and service and has developed a reliable workforce of both in-house employees and outsourced skilled painters to ensure all completed projects meet its quality standards. The Company offers a broad range of capabilities to complete various types of interior and exterior painting and coating projects. Historically, approximately 90% of the Company’s revenue is generated from interior work. It provides services for both new construction and regular maintenance of existing buildings. The customer base includes large public and Fortune 500 companies. In recent years, approximately 65% of total revenue has been attributable to recurring revenue for work done at residential rental high-rise apartment buildings and condo & co-op residential buildings. The remaining 35% was commercial work obtained from ongoing relationships with developers, owners, and management companies.
Contact Seller
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Find Profitable Businesses For Sale
Premium listings available exclusively through Openfair. Each represents a strategic opportunity for growth.
;