Link copied to clipboard.
0

For Sale: Artificial Turf Retail - Warehouse Available - Los Angeles County, California

Los Angeles County, California
Retail business
Company Data
Price
$6.3M
45%
Revenue
$4.7M
Top 10%
Profit
$2.1M
3X
Business Overview
About the Company
This is a highly profitable established business in the artificial grass/turf retail and wholesale market. Gross sales have been strong since its inception in 2014. The 2023 gross sales were approximately $4.7M+/. with net income of $2.1M+/. It is operating under original ownership. This is a simple and straightforward operation with approximately 75%+/ of sales generated from walk-in foot traffic from contractors, landscapers, and DIY homeowners. The other 25%+/ of sales are wholesale/online or shipped to customers in other states.  2 workers help with the daily operation. The seller works full-time. There is no sales or marketing team in place. The current warehouse is available separately for sale for $3M or a long-term lease is possible. Relocation is also possible.  Inventory of $250K included in the asking price.  SBA pre-qualified for qualified buyer. To get more information about this Artificial Turf Retail - Warehouse Available business for sale in Los Angeles County please phone Brenda Bernhard, CBB (Broker - BRE License #:01211778) at 818-321-6456 Cell and 818-321-6456 - if you get voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you saw this posting/ad #283835 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning Brenda Bernhard, CBB, make sure you email Brenda Bernhard, CBB above to get more info about this Artificial Turf Retail - Warehouse Available, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this business for sale. Thank you. License # 01211778. Strong Business Advisors.
Contact Seller
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Find Profitable Businesses For Sale
Premium listings available exclusively through Openfair. Each represents a strategic opportunity for growth.
;